Release 3.8.0 [2017-02-06]
Improvements in this version:
Z/Navigator: easy member lists management and Devops integration
- Manually add/discard members without host PDS list refresh
- Members list can also be managed directly from Commands view and integrated with existing tooling such as source, build and/or deploy management.
- A Member can be added to Z/Navigator view and opened in COBOL Editor as a result of Checkout.
Z/Navigator: Editing sequential files
- editing can be automatically switched to read only in case of special characters detection or max number of records threshold reached.
- optimistic lock is implemented thru sha1 calculation.
COBOL Editor: auto-completion add-ons
- a new set of DB2 and CICS code templates is available for auto-completion.
JCL Editor enhancements
- Outline view is enriched with DD cards extract.
- Files can be opened directly from Outline view by selecting the DD card.
Z/Jobs view shows off new convenient columns
- Fields programmer and submit date/time are added to the Z/Jobs view (SDSF mode only).
This release solves the following bugs:
5029 – je3270: F10 key no longer activates Eclipse menubar, LeftAlt key is always recognized.
Note: the Eclipse menubar shortcuts are processed by Eclipse, not by je3270.